Some Facts about RV LIFE:
- RV LIFE Magazine was first published in 1984.
- Today RV LIFE is purely digital, operating a network of websites targeting the RVers in North America.
- RV LIFE has an annual audience of more than 26 million unique readers (2016).
- RV LIFE runs many of the most popular RV forum communities including: iRV2, Forest River Forums, AIRForums, Jayco Owners, Thor Forums and many others.
- RV LIFE operates RV Park Reviews, the largest and most trusted campground review site.
- 88% of RV LIFE readers are from the United States. 9% of our readers are from Canada. The remaining 3% come from hundreds of other countries.
How did RV LIFE get into forum communities?
The current owner of RV LIFE stumbled into the online community business in 2002 when he founded Airstream Forums. Andy built Airstream Forums to serve his own needs, a better solution for people to share knowledge. Seeing the potential of online forum communities, Social Knowledge founded and acquired more forum communities. We have been lucky enough to get to hang out with all our awesome members and build awesome forum management teams (Mods and Admins).
We have been managing forums for decades. We are extremely proud of our Mod & Admin teams who make every effort foster the communities in fair & respectful ways. Working together with our members we are able to keep evolving and providing new features based on demand.
What is RV LIFE Magazine?
RV LIFE Magazine was first published in 1984. The print magazine was most popular in the Pacific Northwest. In 2015 the print version of the magazine was suspended. In 2016 the magazine was acquired by Social Knowledge. Now the magazine is published online at www.RVLIFE.com with content syndicated across the rest of the RV LIFE network (dozens of sites).
What is the RV LIFE network of sites?
RVLIFE.com is a consumer websites (online magazine) targeted at RVers. The content of RV LIFE is syndicated out to dozens of the most popular RV websites. We call this network of websites the RV LIFE Network. To launch all the network websites are owned & operated by RV LIFE but we plan to work with other partner sites in hopes of growing a stronger ecosystem together.
Can I advertise on the RV LIFE Network?
RV LIFE Network websites offer opportunities to get your message to millions of RVers. We currently run “network ads” such as Google AdSense on most of our sites. You can target many of our sites through AdWords. If you are interested in a more sophisticated ad campaign such as one where your ads are guaranteed to be displayed or other more integrated campaigns, please contact us.
RV LIFE Network is excited to announce that in 2016 we will begin to work with RV dealers to display their RV inventory in beautiful ads shown next to the primary content of the web pages. For more information please contact David Duwe.