What is the RV LIFE Network of websites?
The RV LIFE Network is a group of websites, tools & services that help make camping simple. We are a digital media business that publishes articles, hosts discussions and collects data about RVing. Each year, tens of millions of readers consume our content. We build tools to collect data about RVing and then convert that data into useful forms to help RVers enjoy a better camping experience.
Some Facts about RV LIFE:
- RV LIFE used to be a Magazine that was first published in 1984.
- Today RV LIFE is purely digital, operating a network of websites targeting the RVers in North America.
- RV LIFE has an annual audience of tens of millions of readers.
- RV LIFE runs many of the most popular RV Forum communities including: iRV2, Forest River Forums, AIRForums, Jayco Owners, Thor Forums and many others.
- RV LIFE operates Campground Reviews, the largest and most trusted campground review site.
- Roughly 90% of RV LIFE readers are from the United States. The rest are mostly from from Canada.